Welcome to the new and improved Product Safety Australia website—which has combined with the Recalls website—to provide you with a single entry point to national, state and territory product safety and recalls information.
It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, work or on the go—as our new Product Safety site is fully mobile responsive enabling you to keep up-to-date on the latest product recalls and safety information from any device.
Key features of the new site
- Organised by product category—to help you quickly find the safety information, recalls, bans and standards for the type of product you are interested in.
- Find out what you should do if you have a product that has been recalled. You can contact the regulator responsible for the recall directly from this site.
- Report an unsafe product to the ACCC by completing a simple web form and help protect others from harm.
- Sign up for email alerts on the latest recalled products, including the ability to specify which products you want alerts for (e.g. a specific make of car).
- Improved functionality for suppliers to provide required reports to the ACCC and other regulators.
By following the advice on this site, you can buy and use products wisely and protect yourself.