How is your auditing performing or what are your really looking for? Risks, opportunities or just a tick in the box?
- Is there evidence that hazards have been identified?
- Have workers been trained?
- Is personal protective equipment (PPE) available?
- Are procedures being followed?
Or should we be asking?
- Have all hazards been identified? Or more realistically,
- How good is the hazard identification methodology?
- How good is the training?
- Is the PPE fit for purpose?
- How adequate are the procedures?
The new generation of businesses moving beyond compliance and becoming the business partner of choice. If this is for you, have a look at our approach.